The Internet has many awesome uses, but there are also many potential pitfalls that could hurt you professionally, emotionally, etc. In today’s real estate world you need to be aware of these concerns especially with the explosion in popularity of social media and blogs.
This session will teach you all you need to know about what you can and can’t say online, on social media, in e-mail. How to handle sticky situations & trolls, so they don’t escalate into full blown issues and word things so you get the most beneficial results you desire.
Direct Learning Objectives
- Understand the positive and negative uses of the Internet, social media & e-mail & how it can affect your business
- Identify the potential pitfalls of bad etiquette to ensure you can try to avoid them in the future
- Understand the legal risks & safety concerns of using available to minimize your risks.
- The Good & Bad of Online Communication
- What you Can and Cannot Say Online
- How to Avoid an Online Argument
- Legal, Risk Management Considerations