Today’s consumer have access to more information & tools & are more mobile than ever before which has changed them in many ways. One of the biggest changes is how consumers are affected by marketing and make their business decisions as they are inundated with marketing messages. So for a REALTOR to succeed the need to adapt and change their marketing techniques & by making promotions more targeted, personal & visual and leveraging newer platforms including video & social media.
This session will explore how consumers are changing and what marketing techniques & tools you can implement for little or no cost and that require little technical skill or knowledge.
Direct Learning Objectives
- Relate how access to information & technology has affected the role of today’s real estate practitioners & consumers.
- Identify how to build an online presence that is consumer focused & how to incorporate it into your marketing efforts.
- Identify new techniques being used to improve the performance of traditional marketing tools including direct mail, e-mail marketing, etc.
- Understand the growth & importance of video & social media & how you can leverage it in your marketing system.
- The Overwhelmed & Connected Consumer and Visual Marketing
- Hub & Spoke Marketing and Your Website as the Hub
- Online Paid Advertising Options
- Social Media & Video Modernizing Offline & Traditional Marketing
- Great Tools to Pull Off Your Digital Strategy
- And much more