Ensure that you stay out of trouble & on the righteous path by learning the NAR, Federal & State Policies Governing the Internet, E-mail, Social Media & Other Technologies that affect REALTORS’® Business &/or Marketing Practices. Plus, Copyright Risks, Tips to Avoid & Handle Online Disagreements, What You Can & Can’t Do in Social Media, Proper E-mail Etiquette, How to Keep You & Your Computer Safe & Virus Free & More.
Direct Learning Objectives
- Learn the laws & policies that govern your actions online so you can implement them into your business & stay out of trouble
- Understand proper e-mail & social media etiquette of what you can & cannot say &/or do & how to avoid & handle online disagreements if they arise.
- Identify the risks & actions that can get you viruses &/or become a victim so that you can implement safe practices in your online activity
- Federal Laws (Can Spam Act, Junk Fax Prevention Act, Electronic Signatures, etc.)
- State Laws – custom updated for each state
- NAR Policies (IDX, Social Media Short Messaging & Branding, Code of Ethics, etc.)
- Copyright & Copy Wrongs
- What you Can & Can’t Do in Social Media
- Proper Online, Social Media & E-mail Etiquette
- Avoiding & Handling E-mail & Online Disagreements
- Corporate Internet Usage Policy
- Keeping Your Computer Safe from Viruses
- E-mail, Internet, Online, Shopping & Mobile Safety Tips